PSIfusion System Requirements
Note that the minimum system requirements will guarantee functionality, but not optimum performance.
The recommended system specifications represent the environment for which the PSIfusion application was intended to run. This does not exclude newer platforms, hardware, or system architecture unless otherwise noted.
If your system specifications fall below the minimum requirements, you may have to upgrade your system’s hardware and/or software before installing and configuring PSIfusion. Having a system that is below specifications does not necessarily infer that the application will not work, however PSIGEN cannot support a system with hardware or software that is below the minimum requirements. Please contact the Support Team for more details.
|Processor||1.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor||2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor or better|
|RAM||1GB Available RAM||2 GB Available RAM|
|HDD||2 GB free disk space||4.5 GB free disk space1|
|Video||Super VGA (1366 x 768) or higher resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7 - Windows 10 Enterprise (x86/64)||Windows Server 2008 - Windows Server 2016|
|Framework||Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.6 or later|
|Web Server||Microsoft IIS 7.02||Microsoft IIS 7.5|
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016 (Standard / Express)|
Operating System \ IIS Requirements
Per Microsoft IIS specifications, Desktop class versions of Windows have an IIS request execution limit that will only service a certain number of simultaneous requests.
|Operating System Edition||IIS Request Execution Limits|
|Windows (7 / 8 / 10) Home||3 requests|
|Windows (7 / 8 / 10) Professional||10 requests|
|Windows (7 / 8 / 10) Enterprise||10 requests|
|Windows Server 2008 - 2016||Unlimited requests|
Note that all Windows Server versions have no limit to simultaneous requests – administrators are advised to install PSIfusion on Server-class editions only. Deployments to Desktop editions of Windows are not supported, as these operating systems are not meant to service large, multi-session web applications. Attempts to do so even with few users may prevent certain areas of PSIfusion from working correctly.
PSIfusion is not supported on:
- Apache HTTP Web Server, nginx, and other open-source web server software platforms
- Oracle, sqlite or similar serverless databases
Support for these is not planned at this time.
- PSIfusion is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. We recommend, but do not require, a 64-bit server platform for optimum performance.
- This amount of disk space is generally required for the operating system and framework, and their updates. More may be required depending on the operating system version, and more disk space will be required for storage of scanned documents.
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) will not serve a web application to more than 10 concurrent users when running on a non-server operating system. PSIfusion will only be supported on non-server operating systems for demonstration purposes.