PSIcapture System Requirements
Note that the minimum system requirements will guarantee functionality, but not optimum performance nor suitability for the required workload.
The recommended system specifications represent the environment for which the PSIcapture application was intended to run. This does not exclude newer platforms, hardware, or system architecture unless otherwise noted.
If system specifications fall below the minimum requirements, the administrator may have to upgrade the system’s hardware and/or software before installing and configuring PSIcapture. Having a system that is below specifications does not necessarily imply that the application will not work; however, PSIGEN cannot support a system with hardware or software that is below the minimum requirements. Please contact the Support Team for more details.
|Processor||2.0 GHz multi-core CPU||2.0 GHz multi-core Server Class CPU|
|RAM||2GB Available RAM||8GB or more|
|HDD||4.5GB||4.5GB Solid State Drive or RAID 0/10 Volume|
|Video||1024x768 or Greater1|
|Desktop Operating System||Windows 7 - Windows 10 (x86/64)|
|Server Operating System||Windows Server 2008 - Windows Server 2016|
|Framework||Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.6 or Later2|
- VMware ESXi version 5.0 or later
- VMware Workstation Version 7.0 or later
- Citrix XenServer 6 or later
- Microsoft Hyper V
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services or Citrix XenApp3
- PSIcapture can experience graphical artifact on UHD displays. It is not recommended to run PSIcapture at a resolution above 1920×1080.
- The .NET Framework is installed by the product installer if it is not already present.
- Installation to a remote desktop environment such as Remote Desktop Services or Citrix XenApp is considered an advanced deployment and may require a Professional Services engagement.