Job Opening: Technical Support Engineer, Western US
Application Technical Support Engineers are responsible for responding to inquiries from customers and providing support, solutions and troubleshooting for proprietary applications. In addition to finding solutions for a wide array of computer software related problems, candidates may be involved in training users on how to use PSIGEN’s software more effectively and efficiently. Major components of the job include remote support, utilizing a variety of remote support software; providing telephone and email-based support; workload and performance management which is assisted by various internal software solutions. This posting is for a remote position, enabling you to work from home and skip the dreaded daily commute. Come join our team!
- 2+ year Technical Support and Call Center experience.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated worker.
- Great communication skills, need to be able to communicate well within a team.
- Ability to self-manage workload while working remotely.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and self-learn complex software.
- Strong computer technology interest a plus. System builder mentality and understanding computer hardware to a high degree.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, multi-lingual is a plus (French, Spanish, and English language).
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with Salesforce or exposure to CRM solutions.
- Microsoft and other certifications are a plus.
- Strong understanding of Networking systems.
- Exposure to SQL Server, Access, and Database systems.
- Experience with PSIcapture, PSIfusion, and PSIsafe or Cabinet SAFE software solutions are a plus.