When you’re searching for a document capture product, how do you know which one to choose? A simple Google search of “document capture” renders 11 million results. With so many options all claiming to offer the best available document capture software, how can you be sure you’re getting the best deal?
If you’re considering employing document capture to help improve your business’s paper and workflow processes, here are 5 ways to evaluate your options:
- Find out how long the company has been around. There’s no substitute for experience when it comes to information management. Make sure your document capture company has been around the block a few times and knows the ins and outs of the industry. PSIGEN has been offering quality document capture software for nearly 20 years.
- Make sure the solution can be tailored to your organization’s size and scope. Do you need an enterprise-scale system that can be utilized by employees at multiple locations, or a simple solution for a small 10-person office? Be sure to choose a product that is able to meet your specific needs. PSIcapture is a scalable software product that can be customized to meet the needs of any organization, big or small.
- Check that the software can be easily integrated with your other systems. Document capture is never a standalone solution. Its purpose is to be a vital step in the document management process. Therefore, you need a solution that plays well with others. PSIcapture allows you to scan or import from any source and can be integrated with 60 document management systems.
- Learn about the software’s security and compliance options. These days you can never be too careful when it comes to securing your information. And if you work in an industry that is subject to regulations, finding a solution that complies with those rules is crucial. PSIcapture provides integration with your ECM system security and supports compliance with all major regulatory laws like HIPAA, FINRA and SEC.
- Ensure that the solution will significantly improve your workflow. Document capture is an investment that should ultimately save your organization time and money. The solution you choose should be able to provide serious results that prove you have made a wise investment. PSIGEN has provided countless organizations with solutions that have greatly improved their workflow and changed their business processes for the better.
To learn more about how document capture can improve your organization, check out our website or send a quick note to a sales representative.
You can also catch us at Microsoft Ignite from May 4-8 or Docuworld Americas May 19-21!