As the economy gradually opens, businesses will have plenty of challenges to navigate as employees begin a return to the workplace or continue as a remote workforce under heightened concerns around COVID-19.Continue reading
In just a few weeks, the concept of working remotely went from “catching on” to “catching up” for many American businesses.Continue reading
At PSIGEN, we’ve been a virtual company for over 10 years and while the evolving coronavirus pandemic may seem like the ultimate validation of such a business model, the truth is, it’s been an advantage all along.Continue reading
It sure is hard to find a rainbow if you are looking down! So, let’s find the bright side amongst the change that is upon us. During a trying time, we want to offer our guidance in your virtual transition. With over a decade of experience working remotely, we are confident we can lend a hand with your virtual office!Continue reading
While it may feel as if the workplace entered an entirely different era in recent days, the changes have been underway since long before any of us knew “corona” as anything but a beach beer.Continue reading
When researching tools that can make your company more efficient, you come across many different ideas and terms, such as document capture, workflow automation, RPA, and machine learning. The truth: it doesn’t matter what you call it as long as it saves you time and money, and preferably both.
Consider a few PSIGEN examples:
- A property management firm using PSIcapture reduced the processing time of 2,000 to 3,000 invoices per month by 70%, saving approximately 90 hours per month for their accounting department
- A spice producer eliminated myriad bottlenecks and tripled their revenue with processes now so efficient that administrative hiring is close to zero
- City auditors in Newnan, Georgia used PSIsafe to retool a time-consuming process of pulling hard copies of documents into one in which city employees simply give auditors access to their PSIsafe repository, saving countless hours, according to their finance director: “When auditors are on-site, we just let them right into the system,” the director says, “They can test our invoices, licensing, revenue receipts – anything they need, right out of PSIsafe.”
All technology vendors will claim to save you time and money, but how much?
These solutions aren’t free, so how can you estimate the return on investment (ROI) to factor against the expense?
Estimate Your ROI
Follow these three steps to get the target ROI for your PSIGEN solution:
- Enter a few data points into the PSIGEN ROI calculator below to see how much you can save with our solutions
- Contact us so we can put you in touch with an authorized PSIGEN technology partner who can provide you with a quote
- Using a 3-5 year period, simply divide the ROI estimate by the cost and you will have a cost justification that you can present to executive leadership
There is no doubt that cloud storage systems are becoming a popular option for businesses.Continue reading
Many organizations in recent years have been building their cloud strategy around Microsoft Azure.Continue reading
The robots are coming! The robots are coming!Continue reading
They say that, “Knowledge is power.”Continue reading