PSIGEN’s third Resonance conference is just over two months away, and we are expecting this to be our best year yet. Resonance 2016 is open to both our partners and our software users, meaning we’ll have something for everyone. We’ll provide valuable information from experts in management, sales and technical development and support.
Here are 5 great reasons to register for the 2016 Resonance PSIGEN Users & Partners Conference:
- Be among the first to see PSIcapture 6.0. The newest version of PSIcapture will debut at Resonance, and you will not want to miss it. 6.0 isn’t just an upgrade to our current program—it’s a totally revamped product, complete with a brand new user interface, tons of incredible new features and much, much more. Want to find out more? Get yourself registered for Resonance!
- Gain the industry insights needed to develop your business. At PSIGEN, we pride ourselves on being the leading industry experts in the document capture space. Our leadership team has a combined 80 years of experience in software development, document scanning and capture, office products and business development. This unique set of experience and skills is your ticket to truly unlocking the potential of your business. Whether you’re a value-added reseller, MFP dealer or an OEM, PSIGEN can provide you with valuable insight to help you maximize profits by capitalizing on advanced document capture.
- Learn valuable skills in our conference sessions. At Resonance 2016, we will be providing two tracks for our sessions: a sales track and a technical track. Those on the sales track will get insight into everything from effective prospecting and cultivating a healthy business climate to learning capture’s role across various industries and discovering how to integrate PSIcapture with SharePoint. Our technical sessions will cover the new features of PSIcapture 6.0, understanding mobile capture, configuring and running the Accelerated Classification Engine, scripting with PSIcapture and more. The three-day conference will be jam-packed with information that will help transform your business and give you the technical skills you need to effectively sell, implement and operate PSIGEN products.
- Learn and be inspired by our prestigious lineup of speakers. Our speakers bring a wealth of experience in the document management industry, along with their insights as leaders at several prestigious organizations. Keynote Jerry Newberry has been in the industry for more than 28 years and has extensive experience in operations. You’ll also hear from Steve Rolla, whose accomplishments in the service branch of the industry, as well as his many years of leadership experience, give him a unique perspective everyone can learn from. You’ll also hear from CJ Cannata, whose experience in integrated marketing and branding have allowed him to successfully upgrade and rebrand The Cannata Report, the industry’s leading media resource for independent office products and workflow solutions.
- Have an amazing time learning and playing with like-minded people. Have we mentioned Resonance is in Vegas? Aside from the great conference sessions and speakers, there will be plenty of opportunity for letting loose and getting to know your fellow attendees. Join us Sunday night for a laid-back meet and greet at the resort’s cabana pool bar, where you can get to know the PSIGEN team and other vendors, partners and sponsors in a casual setting. Monday will feature a Casino Night, where you’ll have the opportunity to learn craps and roulette from the experts, and our awards dinner on Tuesday night will be a formal affair to remember.
What are you waiting for? Register now for Resonance 2016! Sign up and pay by February 29th and you’ll get $100 off the regular registration price. Want to dive in a little deeper? There are still a few sponsorship opportunities left, but they’re going quickly. Contact your PSIGEN sales representative to find out about available sponsorships.