PSIfusion System Requirements
Note that the minimum system requirements will guarantee functionality, but not optimum performance.
The recommended system specifications represent the environment for which the PSIfusion application was intended to run. This does not exclude newer platforms, hardware, or system architecture unless otherwise noted.
If your system specifications fall below the minimum requirements, you may have to upgrade your system’s hardware and/or software before installing and configuring PSIfusion. Having a system that is below specifications does not necessarily infer that the application will not work, however PSIGEN cannot support a system with hardware or software that is below the minimum requirements. Please contact the Support Team for more details.
|Processor||1.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor||2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor or better|
|RAM||1GB Available RAM||4 GB free disk space1|
|HDD||2 GB free disk space||4.5GB Solid State Drive or RAID 0/10 Volume|
|Video||Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution|
|Optical||CD-ROM Drive (for installation of product from CD media)|
|Operating System||- Desktop Class: Windows 7 SP1|
- Server Class: Windows Server 2008 R2
|Framework||- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5|
- Microsoft Silverlight 5.0
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (Standard / Express)|
|Web Server||Microsoft IIS 7.02||Microsoft IIS 7.5|
PSIfusion is not supported on:
- Apache HTTP Web Server, nginx, and other open-source web server software platforms
- Oracle, sqlite or similar serverless databases
Support for these is not planned at this time.
- This amount of disk space is generally required for the operating system and framework, and their updates. More may be required depending on the operating system version, and more disk space will be required for storage of scanned documents.
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) will not serve a web application to more than 10 concurrent users when running on a non-server operating system. PSIfusion will only be supported on non-server operating systems for demonstration purposes.