Microsoft SharePoint provides simplified document management, content mangement benefits, and can enhance collaboration through total availability. But how do you scan documents to Microsoft SharePoint? One Answer: PSI:Capture. PSIGEN's latest enhancement to its advanced document capture application, leverages all the power and efficiency of its SharePoint Capture features, and has adapted them to all versions of Microsoft's SharePoint application. Scan to SharePoint with dedicated scanners, network scanners, copiers and fax machines. Along with scanning devices, PSI:Capture also provides image import from network folders, SharePoint WebDAV folders and OpenText RightFax fax servers. Any way you slice it, PSIGEN offers an affordable automated scanning solution to your SharePoint document capture strategy.
Scan to SharePoint Features:
- Route documents to SharePoint sites, libraries and folders
- Automatically set content types, document sets and term store information based on document characteristics
- Create standardized folders and file naming schemes
- Create searchable PDFs with OCR for Sharepoint
- Utilize all of our advanced capture software features, including barcoding, OCR, data capture, data extraction and more.
- Use PSIGEN's new "list to library" linking technology to map SharePoint data to document
SharePoint document scanning Demo
WHAT ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS SCANNING TO SHAREPOINT?
Psigen document management and scanning products are easily adapted to any document capture environment, veritable chameleons of capture. Look over our scanning software case studies to see how Psigen can help with your paper pain today.
scanning to Sharepoint in your plans?
Psigen Resellers are experts at designing and implementing SharePoint and Office 365 Solutions. No matter what size your project, they can help with an overall assessment and plan to ensure success.